Re: [SCA Newcomers] MK Coronation (was: Garb Snarks)

  • vujadea200@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2003
      I will definalty look for you once we get there. I am not sure when it will
      be, but it will be after driving 15 hours straight from here, so we will be
      the tired ones. If you are familliar with Sir Fern, we will be with her as
      she is my aunt. I hope to see yall there

      Adena

    • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
      Message 2 of 3 , May 12, 2003
        On Tuesday 06 May 2003 19:14, vujadea200@... wrote:
        > I will definalty look for you once we get there. I am not sure when it
        > will be, but it will be after driving 15 hours straight from here, so we
        > will be the tired ones. If you are familliar with Sir Fern, we will be
        > with her as she is my aunt. I hope to see yall there

        Hi, Adena

        Sorry we couldn't make connections at the Coronation. We ended up making
        the 7 hour drive, coming to about 3 hours of event, then heading for home.
        Mundania's been really busy lately. And I must apologize that I wasn't in
        the garb that I had planned to wear. We just moved into a new house a
        couple of months ago, and I couldn't find that outfit! So I ended up
        falling back to something else. <sigh>

        Move into a new house, live there five years, *then* you *might* be done
        unpacking. :-\

        fesswise reversed sable.