MK Coronation (was: Garb Snarks)

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 9 , May 6 5:19 AM
      On Tuesday 06 May 2003 00:22, vujadea200@... wrote:
      > I am from Ansteorra, but I will be at the Mid-Relm Coronation this
      > weekend. Is anyone else going to be there? If so, it would be great to
      > meet people who I see emails from all the time!!!!

      My lady, Milica, and I will be there for morning court but will have to leave
      shortly after lunch. I'm likely to be wearing teal pants and a tunic of
      orange-ish yellow. For coronation I might actually wear my Pelican cloak,
      something that I save for very formal occasions. Have to think about that
      one.

      By all means, please introduce yourself to us! We'd love to meet you, and it
      would be a pleasure and an honor to welcome a guest from far lands to the
      Middle Kingdom.

      fesswise reversed sable.