Re: [SCA Newcomers] Garb snarks

  • dontwait4themessiah
    Message 1 of 9 , May 6, 2003
      Our group, Agaricus, near Rowany, Lochac (Sydney, Australia) is
      generally very good about it too. I found this pretty
      looking 'tunic' in black velvet with purple and gold and loved it.
      It turned out to be a dress, but the only thing anyone ever said
      about it was 'You look very pretty today Morag. That's a nice Bob
      outfit you've put together'.
      All you have to do when someone says 'that's all wrong' is
      say 'Yeah, well, the Society is about making an ATTEMPT.' That shuts
      the sharks up.

      Morag the Barde
      Shire of Agaricus, Kingdom of Lochac
    • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
      Message 2 of 9 , May 6, 2003
        On Tuesday 06 May 2003 00:22, vujadea200@... wrote:
        > I am from Ansteorra, but I will be at the Mid-Relm Coronation this
        > weekend. Is anyone else going to be there? If so, it would be great to
        > meet people who I see emails from all the time!!!!

        My lady, Milica, and I will be there for morning court but will have to leave
        shortly after lunch. I'm likely to be wearing teal pants and a tunic of
        orange-ish yellow. For coronation I might actually wear my Pelican cloak,
        something that I save for very formal occasions. Have to think about that
        one.

        By all means, please introduce yourself to us! We'd love to meet you, and it
        would be a pleasure and an honor to welcome a guest from far lands to the
        Middle Kingdom.

        fesswise reversed sable.