Re: Cunnan, SCA wiki.

  • dontwait4themessiah
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2003
      Thanks for that! I didn't realise St. Monica's was up and running
      yet, but then again, it's been an age since i was in that neck of
      the woods.

      Morag the Barde
      Shire Agaricus, Kingdom of Lochac
    • toholio
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2003
        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, dontwait4themessiah
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Thanks for that! I didn't realise St. Monica's was up and running
        > yet, but then again, it's been an age since i was in that neck of
        > the woods.
        >
        > Morag the Barde
        > Shire Agaricus, Kingdom of Lochac

        No worries, you can repay the favour by adding some information to the
        wiki ;-)

        St. Monica's is up and running and everything seems to be going quite
        well at the moment.

        Tobin, Seneschal of the College of St. Monica's
        http://yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/cunnan/wiki.pl?Main_Page