Re: garb snarks

  • wambat13@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2003
      that's a funny term i hadn't heard!
      Don't feel bad... I went to a medieval wedding wearing
      a dress I did from a pattern...and with really wrong fabric.... that i
      was so proud of since i also had never sewn before. Had always wanted to
      check out the SCA and since i had garb(I thought) I figured I'd trip on
      up to an event I found on the net!
      Well, needless to say when I got back home I put that in the closet and
      started sewing again!!! I'd go for the laces. OK, so that style might not
      have laced but you know for sure it didn't ZIP!!
      lol
      you are not alone, wear it and go admire everyone elses sewing and take
      notes. they will understand you're just learning and you should get some
      great help and suggestions.
      Y.I.S. Gilia De Ronda