Cunnan, SCA wiki.

  • toholio
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2003
      Hello all,
      The College of St Monica (in Lochac) has a website that, I think,
      would be useful to newcomers. Its called Cunnan and its a SCA website
      that can be edited by anyone. We have over 450 articles as of the
      start of May and if there is a topic you have some knowledge of you
      are welcome to contribute!

      The address for the main page is
      http://yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/cunnan/wiki.pl?Main_Page
      And the basic information for new users is located at
      http://yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/cunnan/wiki.pl?New_Users

      Happy editing, Tobin.
    • dontwait4themessiah
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2003
        Thanks for that! I didn't realise St. Monica's was up and running
        yet, but then again, it's been an age since i was in that neck of
        the woods.

        Morag the Barde
        Shire Agaricus, Kingdom of Lochac
      • toholio
        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2003
          --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, dontwait4themessiah
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Thanks for that! I didn't realise St. Monica's was up and running
          > yet, but then again, it's been an age since i was in that neck of
          > the woods.
          >
          > Morag the Barde
          > Shire Agaricus, Kingdom of Lochac

          No worries, you can repay the favour by adding some information to the
          wiki ;-)

          St. Monica's is up and running and everything seems to be going quite
          well at the moment.

          Tobin, Seneschal of the College of St. Monica's
          http://yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/cunnan/wiki.pl?Main_Page