Re: [SCA Newcomers] OT: renaissance magazine

  • Brangwyne of Rosenfeld
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2003
      i saw one on ebay the other day......you might check there.....

      Brangwyne
      Shire of Rosenfeld
      Kingdom of Ansteorra

      Mura dtaga leat tar leo!
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2003
        Thanks, unfortunetly I did not win that auction (not sure I would
        have been willing to spend over 23dollars on it anyway)

        Ulrika

        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Brangwyne of Rosenfeld"
        <brangwyne@c...> wrote:
        > i saw one on ebay the other day......you might check there.....
        >
        > Brangwyne
        > Shire of Rosenfeld
        > Kingdom of Ansteorra
        >
        > Mura dtaga leat tar leo!

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Brangwyne of Rosenfeld
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2003
          have you checked with the publisher of the magazine to see if they have
          backorder copies?