Re: [SCA Newcomers] ? on garb worn by 14th century English fighters

  • annedebicester
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2003
      Mi'Lord:

      Thank you for responding. Funny enough, when I received your post, I
      was reading exactly what you wrote in Techniques Of Medieval Armour
      Reproduction, The 14th Century by Brian R. Price (an SCA member) that
      my husband has. I wasn't aware that it has a chapter on the clothes
      worn with good pictures (nevermind the fact I've been going on about
      this for weeks & he never once mentioned it---grrrrr).
      You may wish to use it as a recommended resource. It gives step-by-
      step pictorial instructions as well as suppliers. Anyway, he
      purchased it online at www.half.com and it cost about $50.

      And thank you for your encouraging PS. I was getting a bit
      discouraged after all my hours of research trying to find the answers
      (that doesn't include all the other research I've done on everything
      else).

      Anne de Bicester