Re-introduction

  • J. A. Gray
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2003
      I got involved in the SCA last year about this time and was a member
      of this list. But my involvement never really went anywhere and I
      always felt like an outsider looking in. This was partially due to a
      lack of time and also a lack of energy required to make friends.

      Well, I'm now finished with school (although I'm still working two
      jobs) so thought I'd give it another shot. Also, I've finally
      decided on a name for my 400 AD female Greek persona.

      Sincerely,

      Ariadne Kallista Anastacios
      Kingdom of the Outlands
      Canton of Hawks Hollow (north Denver, CO)