Re: [SCA Newcomers] I got my blue card....

  • Steve Rourke
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 9, 2003
      > Must be a change since the info went into the elusive March edition.
      >
      > William

      The change became effective at Coronation in January, but like many things
      it takes time for the chroniclers to make the nessesary changes.

      Dohmnall

      ---
    • R Gray
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 10, 2003
        --- chemistbb3 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        > Come, Come to the dark side young one... (LMHO)

        LOL - Well we'll just have to see. Our shire's
        meeting is tonight, & I faxed my application for
        membership yesterday, so there's nothing to stop me
        from becoming one with the dark side (or would that be
        the sable side?). I did find a name for myself, and
        an working on a blazon by myself, so maybe I have what
        it takes.

        Of course, if I become a herald, wouldn't I just HAVE
        to go out shopping for lots of fun books and fabrics
        and other stuff. Hmmmmm...maybe I should do that
        anyways! :)

        Anplica de Spina

        http://tax.yahoo.com