Re: [SCA Newcomers] I got my blue card....

  • chemistbb3
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 9, 2003
      Must be a change since the info went into the elusive March edition.

      William

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Rourke"
      <steverourke@c...> wrote:
      > Actually The Central Regional A&S Minister in Ansteorra is H.L. Asa
      > Hrafnasdottir.
      >
      > Dohmnall
      > Central Regional Hospitaler & MoAS Canton of Loch Ruadh
    • chemistbb3
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 9, 2003
        Come, Come to the dark side young one... (LMHO)

        I was working on that myself (deputy herald-in-training) until
        the "other thing" came up. I thing heraldry, both field and book, is
        a lot of fun. Well, it is something I can fall back on later.

        William

        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, R Gray <winterstar74@y...> wrote:
        > Go Jack Go! I've been thinking about taking the
        > plunge myself and going for my shire's Herald
        > position. Our current Herald is only around until we
        > find a replacement or until the end of the year,
        > whatever comes first, & we have about 6 or so active
        > members, most of whom have been in the SCA for 10+ yrs
        > but still! Eeeeeeeekkkkk! Am I ready for that kind
        > of committment? (Or am I ready to be committed?!)
        >
        > Anplica de Spina

      • Steve Rourke
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 9, 2003
          > Must be a change since the info went into the elusive March edition.
          >
          > William

          The change became effective at Coronation in January, but like many things
          it takes time for the chroniclers to make the nessesary changes.

          Dohmnall

          ---
        • R Gray
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 10, 2003
            --- chemistbb3 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
            > Come, Come to the dark side young one... (LMHO)

            LOL - Well we'll just have to see. Our shire's
            meeting is tonight, & I faxed my application for
            membership yesterday, so there's nothing to stop me
            from becoming one with the dark side (or would that be
            the sable side?). I did find a name for myself, and
            an working on a blazon by myself, so maybe I have what
            it takes.

            Of course, if I become a herald, wouldn't I just HAVE
            to go out shopping for lots of fun books and fabrics
            and other stuff. Hmmmmm...maybe I should do that
            anyways! :)

            Anplica de Spina

            http://tax.yahoo.com