Re: [SCA Newcomers] I got my blue card....

  • Steve Rourke
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 9, 2003
      Actually The Central Regional A&S Minister in Ansteorra is H.L. Asa
      Hrafnasdottir.

      Dohmnall
      Central Regional Hospitaler & MoAS Canton of Loch Ruadh
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 9, 2003
        Must be a change since the info went into the elusive March edition.

        William

        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Rourke"
        <steverourke@c...> wrote:
        > Actually The Central Regional A&S Minister in Ansteorra is H.L. Asa
        > Hrafnasdottir.
        >
        > Dohmnall
        > Central Regional Hospitaler & MoAS Canton of Loch Ruadh
      • chemistbb3
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 9, 2003
          Come, Come to the dark side young one... (LMHO)

          I was working on that myself (deputy herald-in-training) until
          the "other thing" came up. I thing heraldry, both field and book, is
          a lot of fun. Well, it is something I can fall back on later.

          William

          --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, R Gray <winterstar74@y...> wrote:
          > Go Jack Go! I've been thinking about taking the
          > plunge myself and going for my shire's Herald
          > position. Our current Herald is only around until we
          > find a replacement or until the end of the year,
          > whatever comes first, & we have about 6 or so active
          > members, most of whom have been in the SCA for 10+ yrs
          > but still! Eeeeeeeekkkkk! Am I ready for that kind
          > of committment? (Or am I ready to be committed?!)
          >
          > Anplica de Spina

        • Steve Rourke
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 9, 2003
            > Must be a change since the info went into the elusive March edition.
            >
            > William

            The change became effective at Coronation in January, but like many things
            it takes time for the chroniclers to make the nessesary changes.

            Dohmnall

            ---
          • R Gray
            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 10, 2003
              --- chemistbb3 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
              > Come, Come to the dark side young one... (LMHO)

              LOL - Well we'll just have to see. Our shire's
              meeting is tonight, & I faxed my application for
              membership yesterday, so there's nothing to stop me
              from becoming one with the dark side (or would that be
              the sable side?). I did find a name for myself, and
              an working on a blazon by myself, so maybe I have what
              it takes.

              Of course, if I become a herald, wouldn't I just HAVE
              to go out shopping for lots of fun books and fabrics
              and other stuff. Hmmmmm...maybe I should do that
              anyways! :)

              Anplica de Spina

              http://tax.yahoo.com