Re: [SCA Newcomers] Garbs

  • Juliana Foxcroft
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2003
      http://www.simplicity.com/s2b.htm
      Scroll through until you see Pattern No. 8855. This was one of the first patterns I used - turned out great. I think it has instructions to make the skirt separately, or attached to the bodice. Good luck!
      YIS,
      Juliana Foxcroft
      Ulrika <the_happy_owl@...> wrote:What brand of patterns to buy and where to buy them? Can you help me
      with this?

      I want to make a simple (it looks simple anyway) (irish or italian)
      overdress , laced over the breasts(or down to the waist) and a
      chemise under it. I just want a pattern thats understandable and not
      to expensive

      Please if you know where I can find this on the internet, let me know

      Sincerely, Ulrika swedish newbee

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      JULIANA FOXCROFT

      The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to trust him with his friendship. --Ralph Waldo Emerson