Re: [SCA Newcomers] Digest Number 325

  • wambat13@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2003
      Katrine,
      thank you. I got some crochet thread and cotton string about the size of
      needlepoint thread before you separate the skein and also some cotton
      yarn in a larger size. I figured with these I could produce cord for
      drawstrings or bundle ties and trim. I set up for a simple 5 strand last
      night with out having the directions with me and it wasn't working so I
      need to go back and read through the instructions again. Have a good day
      Gilia

      The truth is out there? Does anyone know the URL?