Re: [SCA Newcomers] Replacement Cards

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2003
      In a message dated 4/5/2003 4:53:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > Can anyone direct me to the proper info on how much it costs to get a
      > replacement membership card for my son? I have the form and have gone
      > through the regular membership site. Is it the full origional price?
      > It was just issued on Feb 6th and he's managed to destroy it. : )
      > Next stop... laminater

      Replacement cards should be free. Just because the card is lost or damaged
      doesn't mean your membership ceases to exist. They should have the records
      on file as to when you paid and when the membership expires.
      I've never had to replace a card, but I know I've used the Change of Address
      mechanism and never been charged for that.