Re: [SCA Newcomers] replacement cards

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2003
      On Saturday 05 April 2003 03:27, Gilia De Ronda wrote:
      > Can anyone direct me to the proper info on how much it costs to get a
      > replacement membership card for my son? I have the form and have gone
      > through the regular membership site. Is it the full origional price?
      > It was just issued on Feb 6th and he's managed to destroy it. : )
      > Next stop... laminater

      Call the membership office. They will have your membership status on file. I
      don't know what the specific cost is for a replacement card, but I'd be willing
      to bet a tall glass of something dark, cold, frothy, and German that the cost
      is either nominal or zero. Certainly less than a full membership charge.
      Mention to the nice folks on the phone that a child is involved, and they're
      likely to cut you some slack. They're human, too, after all.

      fesswise reversed sable.