replacement cards

  • Gilia De Ronda
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2003
      Can anyone direct me to the proper info on how much it costs to get a
      replacement membership card for my son? I have the form and have gone
      through the regular membership site. Is it the full origional price?
      It was just issued on Feb 6th and he's managed to destroy it. : )
      Next stop... laminater
      Gilia
    • chemistbb3
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2003
        If he has the full membership, wich includes the kingdom newsletter,
        the mailing label serves as proof of membership, if that is the
        majority of the issue. If you need the membership card, I would
        suggest calling/writting the membership office for the how-to.
        (Unless someone has better info, please...)

        William

        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Gilia De Ronda" <wambat13@j...>
        wrote:
        > Can anyone direct me to the proper info on how much it costs to get
        > replacement membership card for my son? I have the form and have
        gone
        > through the regular membership site. Is it the full origional
        price?
        > It was just issued on Feb 6th and he's managed to destroy it. : )
        > Next stop... laminater
        > Gilia
      • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2003
          On Saturday 05 April 2003 03:27, Gilia De Ronda wrote:
          > Can anyone direct me to the proper info on how much it costs to get a
          > replacement membership card for my son? I have the form and have gone
          > through the regular membership site. Is it the full origional price?
          > It was just issued on Feb 6th and he's managed to destroy it. : )
          > Next stop... laminater

          Call the membership office. They will have your membership status on file. I
          don't know what the specific cost is for a replacement card, but I'd be willing
          to bet a tall glass of something dark, cold, frothy, and German that the cost
          is either nominal or zero. Certainly less than a full membership charge.
          Mention to the nice folks on the phone that a child is involved, and they're
          likely to cut you some slack. They're human, too, after all.

          fesswise reversed sable.