Glass ware

  • wambat13@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2003
      found this in an old message and thought it might answer a question or
      two. If you're looking for a good wood table ware source I have a great
      one.
      Gilia
      Subject: Re: Feast Gear Questions
      i know very little about pottery but glass i know.. when looking for
      a period glass object. do not buy anything in a crystal clear glass
      it is not period. they had a lot of transparent colors but crystal
      was not one of them...
      as for patterns i feel almost any pattern would work as long as it is
      functional. i haven't studied that aspect of it yet. but i feel they
      probably wouldn't have a used a absolutely flat plate. it would be more
      bowl shaped. hope this helps someone out there a bit.
      garren of aston tor
      barony of forgetten sea
      calontir