Re: [SCA Newcomers] New and question

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2003
      Mary,
      Honestly, I'm not really sure. I'm just starting with an idea, so
      I'm open to all sources. Mostly I want daily life of horse nomads,
      what they ate, wore, sang, etc; how their tents were constructed, how
      often they moved, where they found grass in Arabia!, stuff like that,
      which is next to impossible for me to find. Any help would be
      greatly appreciated.
      Sarah

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "gypsycaine" <gypsycaine@y...>
      wrote:
      > Milady Sarah,
      >
      > Please answer a few questions for me? I'm taking Middle East this
      semester,
      > and have a variety of sources at my fingertips. What time frame of
      Arabia