Polish stuff in the SCA

  • dontwait4themessiah
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2003
      Heya,

      I think it was on this list that a whole bunch of links to Polish
      garb etc. in period was posted? I remember them passing thru my
      inbox at one stage or another, then being the silly wassock that i
      am i deleted them. Sure thing, next feast i go to, i'm getting asked
      about creating a Polish persona... *smacks head against wall*
      Anyway, if you can possibly help, it would be muchos appreciated.

      Morag