snood list

  • Gilia De Ronda
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2003
      sorry 'bout the direct post, I ment to send a message saying I had the
      list of sites if anyone was interested... well there they are if you
      are... : ) I am looking for sites on fans and ladies small knives/
      swords for 1326 to 1546 that may have been used in spain or Italy.
      Also looking for good hair taping or plaiting styles and
      instructions. Any Italian info and sites are welcome as I am
      narrowing down my persona history... What's your favorite thing about
      Italian personas? What are some Italian words I better learn if I
      take on this persona!??
      Is anyone interested in a list of random sites I have with pattern
      info including braies/chausses and period fencing, herbs and hair and
      stuff?
      Hope everyone is home and safe tonight
      Gilia