Re: [SCA Newcomers] Hello.....

  • Denise Van Dyke
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2003
      Well, I'll be there at least on Saturday. I'm the local Chatelaine, so
      I or my assistant will be around during the weekend. I probably won't
      be camping, but I believe my assistant will be. Look for someone with a
      badge around her neck - the badge is of a gold key on a green
      background. That will be me or one of my assistants - Adele is my
      assistant chatelaine, and Saradonia handles Gold Key (loaner garb). Do
      check in with one of us. We'll be glad to meet you and help you with
      any questions you might have. Have you checked out the Baronial
      website? It's at http://www.open.org/~tpomaria. We have our local
      meetings and gatherings listed on the website. I encourage you to
      attend Ceilidh if you can. It's a good opportunity to meet some of the
      locals outside of events.

      Yours,

      Lady Katherine Quhityng, Chatelaine
      Barony of Terra Pomaria, Summits, An Tir
      dmvhome at open.org