Re: Newcomer Angst

  • viceman1atmhtcdotnet
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jul 27, 2000
      M'Lady Kestral, <br>Lord Oswin is indeed your 1st
      choice for information. Ask anyone and they will direct
      you to him. Please look for me as well, so I may
      welcome you. I too am a newcomer, having only been
      involved a little over 2 months and can empathise with
      your angst. My standard is a golden vise on a black
      field. You will see it on my shield. Will you be able to
      make it this Sunday? There are normally far fewer who
      attend on Sun. I don't know if you'll see that as a plus
      or minus. At any rate, let us know how we can be of
      service.<br>Viseux de Jararvellir
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003