Re: Member survey

  • Elise LaPlante
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 14, 2003
      > Hah!
      > We are near neighbors!! I am in Jararvellir, Principality of
      > Northshield, Midrealm. (Madison, WI, USA)
      > Kathryn

      Yes, we practicaly are neighbors! I used to live in Milwaukee when I
      went to school there (Marquette U), and I've been to Madison a time
      or two (great arts funding...woo-hoo!).
      And you are the first person I have met who spells their name the
      same as me (mundanely, I'm Katie, short for Kathryn); I was named
      after my Irish grandmother. It's such a unique spelling! :-)
      I hope to see you around at some Northshield events! Dub-Dub (WW)
      perhaps? *grins*

      Elise LaPlante