Bow question.

  • pAuL
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2003
      Ok time for another question from me. I'm looking at a bow kit for
      265 dollars and was wondering if this is a reasonable price. The kit
      includes a 68" 30# long bow, a bow bag, bow stringer, 1 flemish loop
      string, 1 endless loop string, string wax, a bow square and a dozen
      arrows. Also it includes a brown glass(whatever that is). So does
      this sound reasonable?