Re: [SCA Newcomers] Member survey

  • Eilis Ni' Poirier
    Message 1 of 38 , Mar 7, 2003
      *L* er....yeah...I get a little...uhm...'enthusiastic' at
      times...

      Question: regarding devices

      I'm trying to incorporate a white hound, a blue feather,
      and a red rose into one device. Is this too complicated
      for a device or would it work, say, the white hound with a
      rose hanging from it's neck and a blue feather in it's
      mouth?
      I don't know...

      -bancu

      --- Iustinos Tekton called Justin <justin@...> wrote:
      > On Friday 07 March 2003 09:46, Eilis Ni' Poirier wrote:
      > > (Name I'm fiddling with, any opinions or suggestions?)
      > >
      > > Saraid ban-saorsa inghean Domnaill Mor meic nOg Flainn
      > > (pronounced: SAHYR-whitch bahn-SEER-sha EEN-yen
      > DOHM-nahl
      > > More mick nohg Flahn)
      > > (Translation: Saraid freewoman daughter of Big Donald
      > son
      > > of the Red Young)
      > >
      > > -Called BanCu (Bahn-Coo, the white hound)
      >
      > Wow! Now THAT'S what I call "persona research." Combining
      > your name and your
      > autobiography all into one! [VERY BIG GRIN]
      >
      > Justin
      >
      > Just....Justin ;-)
      >
      > --
      > ()xxxx[]::::::::::::::::::>
      > <::::::::::::::::::[]xxxx()
      > Gules, on a bezant a fleam sable, on a chief dovetailed
      > Or, two keys
      > fesswise reversed sable.
      >
      > Marche of Alderford (Canton, Ohio)
      > http://4th.com/sca/justin/