Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: Member survey

  • Hannah Blake
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2003
      We're neighbors, Aleyn! I'm in Atlantia's Shire of Roxbury Mills (Montgomery
      County, Maryland). I'm also a newcomer. I'm currently working on a name and
      persona. Depending on the time period I choose, I'll be either Eithne or
      Grainne.

      We could the yahoogroups site to set up a database with our information. Or
      have the mods already set one up?

      Peace,
      Willie