Subject: Re: Music & SCA

  • Jack Dingler <weaseldog2001@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2003
      Would someone please email me those same links please?

      I'm a novice luthier. I'm currently making a bowed psaltery as my
      first attempt at making an instrument. I hope to find time to finish
      it soon, and will be posting pictures on A&S.

      Jack Dingler

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "jrdawyd <jrdawyd@y...>"