cheering for myself!

  • wambat13@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2003
      It's official!
      I am a carded member as of the 6th of Feb!! it came in the mail
      the day after our weekend Ithra. I am also very close to having my
      devise drawn up and name research done! Sorry for the silly post I got
      excited!
      Gilia De Ronda
    • katfletcher
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2003
        Not silly at all! Congratulations!!!
        Kathryn

        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, wambat13@j... wrote:
        > It's official!
        > I am a carded member as of the 6th of Feb!! it came in the mail
        > the day after our weekend Ithra. I am also very close to having my
        > devise drawn up and name research done! Sorry for the silly post I
        got
        > excited!
        > Gilia De Ronda
      • Catherine
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2003
          Thats Great! I know how it feels to get something like that
          accomplished.. I was so amped when I finally decided on a device and
          chose a name.... now if I can just get them passed. hehehehe

          Katheryn Margarete de Ryes