Re: [SCA Newcomers] Challenge question!

  • s.b.loyd
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 13, 2003
      ---
      Do you usually got to feast at events? Or in another way of putting
      it, is an event less interesting or less complete if it does not
      include a feast?
      ---

      My first-ever event was a Crown Tourney in Aethelmearc, with a simply
      =wonderful= feast (I still remember it with relish). My second event was a
      Pennsic. So, for me, food is very much intertwined with the idea of going
      to an event.

      s.b.loyd
    • fallen angel
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 14, 2003
        lol......I was going to work at Cedar Point this coming summer. I worked at ValleyFair! in Minnesota LAST summer....just can't bring myself to make a 12-14 hour drive to live somewhere for the summer!
        ~anastacia elizabeth
        vujadea200@... wrote:I will be working at Cedar Point in Sandusky. I was there all last summer
        and almost went into withdrawl because of the lack of SCA involvement. HOw
        far are yall from there? And do you know when and where the Ohio Renn
        festival is??

        Thank you!!
        Adena

        "If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off...."

        "Your village called, their idiot's missing..."

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 15, 2003
          Yeah, it was weird. It is like 20 hours from my house, so i flew. IT was
          the most fun I have ever had!!

          ADENA