Re: [SCA Newcomers] Challenge Question

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2003
      In a message dated 2/12/2003 7:03:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > Do you usually got to feast at events? Or in another way of putting
      > it, is an event less interesting or less complete if it does not
      > include a feast?

      Yes, although I always check the menu first. Sometimes it's matter of there
      not being enough things my husband will eat, and whether he's willing to sit
      there, eating what he wants, for the company and grab something to fill up on
      later.
      And, as I've gotten more involved in medieval cooking, I've started really
      focussing on feasts with medieval menus. I LIKE medieval food, and feasts
      are one of the rare places I can get lots of it; I can eat modern stuff
      anytime. If the menu is primarily modern, I am just as likely to make
      something medieval myself and take it along, or stop for dinner on the way
      home.

      Brangwayna