Re: Challenge question!

  • Caius Livius Germanicus <eq_germanicus@y
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2003
      I tend to stick to fighting events. Feasts are nice and all, but I
      starve at them (overly concerned about taking too much and i'm a
      picky eater anyhow.) Feasts are a waste of money for me. Usually i'll
      serve at them though.

      Caius Livius Germanicus, KSCA

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, katfletcher <no_reply@y...>