Re: Challenge question!

  • chemistbb3
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2003
      I personally like Feasts, if they are done right. (I have seen the
      Feast That Never Ends. They held Court between each remove.) I will
      buy Feast at any event I go to, where I have the time to stay for it,
      and look forward to them. Some events are OK with out feast, but
      others would not be complete without Feast to round it out.

      William

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, katfletcher <no_reply@y...>

    • Caius Livius Germanicus <eq_germanicus@y
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2003
        I tend to stick to fighting events. Feasts are nice and all, but I
        starve at them (overly concerned about taking too much and i'm a
        picky eater anyhow.) Feasts are a waste of money for me. Usually i'll
        serve at them though.

        Caius Livius Germanicus, KSCA