Re: Name help needed

  • chemistbb3
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2003
      Are you looking to register the name, or are you just looking for
      something to be called? If you want to register it, it is much
      easier to register something that you can document easily, it's
      easier on the heralds and the Laurel. You can always use a shortened
      form for everyday use. In other words, register Pashoia and use it
      for the more formal occasions and introduce yourself, to your
      friends..., as Pasha. It could be what your baby brother/sister
      called you because they couldn't pronounce your name right, and it
      just stuck...

      If you really want to register Pasha, you just have to do more
      research to document it.

      Remember though, you do not have to register your name if you do not
      want to.

      William

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "tycobob <tycobob@y...>"
      <tycobob@y...> wrote:
      > Greetings!
      >
      > I am a newcomer to the SCA, and as such, I come bearing questions.
      > Many questions. Today's concerns choosing of a name. I have found
      > name that I like, but wish to modify slightly. The name is
      Pashoia,