Challenge question!

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2003
      I need more input on a question we were floating around here the
      other day.

      Do you usually got to feast at events? Or in another way of putting
      it, is an event less interesting or less complete if it does not
      include a feast?

      Now, my answer to that: I think a feast makes up about 1/3 of a
      daylong event and prefer those that include a feast. Just part of the
      overall atmosphere for me!

      Kathryn
    • chemistbb3
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2003
        I personally like Feasts, if they are done right. (I have seen the
        Feast That Never Ends. They held Court between each remove.) I will
        buy Feast at any event I go to, where I have the time to stay for it,
        and look forward to them. Some events are OK with out feast, but
        others would not be complete without Feast to round it out.

        William

        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, katfletcher <no_reply@y...>

      • Caius Livius Germanicus <eq_germanicus@y
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 12, 2003
          I tend to stick to fighting events. Feasts are nice and all, but I
          starve at them (overly concerned about taking too much and i'm a
          picky eater anyhow.) Feasts are a waste of money for me. Usually i'll
          serve at them though.

          Caius Livius Germanicus, KSCA