Re: [SCA Newcomers] YKYITSCAW

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2003
      On Sunday 09 February 2003 12:13, gypsycaine wrote:
      > when learning of the sack of Istanbul, you wonder if Master Justin would
      > have been in the Ottoman Empire, or the Byzantium?

      Actually, I would be dead and buried by then. My time period is early
      eleventh century CE. :-)

      But if I were going to live until the sack of *Constantinople* (!), I most
      assuredly would have fought on the side of our glorious Emperor, not the
      dastardly Ottoman heathens!

      <GRIN>

      fesswise reversed sable.