Re: For those going to Gulf Wars

  • bridgetthestargazer
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2003
      I've written this down on the list of things we want to do at Gulf
      War this year. Don't have any current pics that I can scan to let you
      know ahead of time who to look for though, but we'll certainly try to
      be at the fort battle. Isn't there a place to post messages at Gulf
      War? or was that another war I heard about that being at? Would it be
      possible if there are enough of us to get one of the A & S tents for
      a meeting? There are other groups that have reserved them for this
      purpose. The time is usually 6:00pm (after classes for the day are
      done).

      Bridget

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, k_hinote <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Let us try to meet on Saturday for the Fort battles. I would like
      > meet everyone and get some group pictures.
      >
      > For those that you be intrested let us know. We can exchange
      pictures
      > and heraldry so we know who to look for.
      >
      > A humble Servant of the Crown,
      > Martin de Jararvellier
    • chemistbb3
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2003
        There is a bulletin board available at Gulf Wars next to the check-in
        area. Bring your own tacks... (LOL)

        William

        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, bridgetthestargazer