For those going to Gulf Wars

  • k_hinote
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2003
      Let us try to meet on Saturday for the Fort battles. I would like to
      meet everyone and get some group pictures.

      For those that you be intrested let us know. We can exchange pictures
      and heraldry so we know who to look for.

      A humble Servant of the Crown,
      Martin de Jararvellier
    • bridgetthestargazer
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2003
        I've written this down on the list of things we want to do at Gulf
        War this year. Don't have any current pics that I can scan to let you
        know ahead of time who to look for though, but we'll certainly try to
        be at the fort battle. Isn't there a place to post messages at Gulf
        War? or was that another war I heard about that being at? Would it be
        possible if there are enough of us to get one of the A & S tents for
        a meeting? There are other groups that have reserved them for this
        purpose. The time is usually 6:00pm (after classes for the day are
        done).

        Bridget

        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, k_hinote <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Let us try to meet on Saturday for the Fort battles. I would like
        > meet everyone and get some group pictures.
        >
        > For those that you be intrested let us know. We can exchange
        pictures
        > and heraldry so we know who to look for.
        >
        > A humble Servant of the Crown,
        > Martin de Jararvellier
      • chemistbb3
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 9, 2003
          There is a bulletin board available at Gulf Wars next to the check-in
          area. Bring your own tacks... (LOL)

          William

          --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, bridgetthestargazer