Re: Thanks for the invite!

  • RickToad
    Message 1 of 2565 , Oct 28, 1999
      Everyone else on this group so far is in the
      process of creating a persona as well. Did you check the
      bookmarks? I haven't really started doing garb shopping yet.
      It seem like that might be quite a bit more
      expensive than I thought. What sort of persona were you
      thinking? I am thinking 15th century Scot.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003