Meridies Silver Anniversary/Spring Coronation

  • Jocosa <shewolfen@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2003
      Greetings all...

      The website for the Kingdom of Meridies Silver Anniversary and
      Spring Coronation is now up. It's more than just a web flyer, look
      for puzzles and quizzes and more to be added soon. The event is
      April 4-6, to be held near Royal, Alabams.

      http://meridiansilver.org

      This would be an excellent first event for newcomers, Meridian and
      any others who wish to attend. It'll be a pretty big event, but not
      as overwhelming as say a war might be. Lots of opportunity to jump
      in and help as well. :-) Lots of people to meet too!

      I think there's over 200 beds available at this campground, so if
      you're interested, get your reservation in early! Info is on the
      site.

      Any questions? Write me and I'll try to point you in the right
      direction. Thanks!

      In service (and still very much a newcomer!),
      Jocosa d'Auxerre
      Webminister - Meridian Silver Anniversary
      Webminister - Shire of Thorngill