Invitation to all

  • sir_donald_cochran <ironbug_2000@yahoo.c
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2003
      I would like to announce the creation of my group "Fantasy Blades" on
      Yahoo. We will be discussing all subjects relating to Medieval and
      Fantasy weaponry. Collectors, enthusiasts and fans of makers such as
      Gil Hibben and Kit Rae are encouraged to join. You can use the
      following link to do so:

      Thank you and I look forward to seeing you there!

      Don Naylor
      Owner Fantasy Blades Group