Re: [SCA Newcomers] Digest Number 254

  • fallen angel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2003
      ohhhhhhh...do post some good online sites...I'm always looking for new garb & the like
      ~Anastacia Elizabeth
      wambat13@... wrote:Sherry,
      i'm new too but have a great list of sites online for garb and really
      cool stuff to get you started. e-mail me if you would like
      Gillee
      still playing with name...

      "If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off...."

      "Your village called, their idiot's missing..."