Re: [SCA Newcomers] Digest Number 254

  • wambat13@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2003
      Sherry wrote;
      > Do I start by deciding what part of the Knowne World I wish to be
      > from or should I begin somewhere else?
      from what i've learned it depends on where you live. I play with
      surrounding shires and Baronies but wouldn't have voting rights there
      until or unless i become a true citizen.
      > Also, any suggestions on where to obtain patterns for (or completed)
      garb would be most welcome.
      here's a few.
      http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wittie/sca/garb.html

      http://www.geocities.com/celestria_ledragon/Patterns.html

      http://home1.gte.net/kmvogt/kpatterns.html

      http://users.ev1.net/~belperna/lorelei/costumes.htm

      http://www.margospatterns.com/mainframe.htm
    • fallen angel
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2003
        ohhhhhhh...do post some good online sites...I'm always looking for new garb & the like
        ~Anastacia Elizabeth
        wambat13@... wrote:Sherry,
        i'm new too but have a great list of sites online for garb and really
        cool stuff to get you started. e-mail me if you would like
        Gillee
        still playing with name...

        "If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off...."

        "Your village called, their idiot's missing..."