Re: [SCA Newcomers] Digest Number 254

  • wambat13@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2003
      Sherry,
      i'm new too but have a great list of sites online for garb and really
      cool stuff to get you started. e-mail me if you would like
      Gillee
      still playing with name...
    • wambat13@juno.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2003
        Sherry wrote;
        > Do I start by deciding what part of the Knowne World I wish to be
        > from or should I begin somewhere else?
        from what i've learned it depends on where you live. I play with
        surrounding shires and Baronies but wouldn't have voting rights there
        until or unless i become a true citizen.
        > Also, any suggestions on where to obtain patterns for (or completed)
        garb would be most welcome.
        here's a few.
        http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wittie/sca/garb.html

        http://www.geocities.com/celestria_ledragon/Patterns.html

        http://home1.gte.net/kmvogt/kpatterns.html

        http://users.ev1.net/~belperna/lorelei/costumes.htm

        http://www.margospatterns.com/mainframe.htm
      • fallen angel
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 10, 2003
          ohhhhhhh...do post some good online sites...I'm always looking for new garb & the like
          ~Anastacia Elizabeth
          wambat13@... wrote:Sherry,
          i'm new too but have a great list of sites online for garb and really
          cool stuff to get you started. e-mail me if you would like
          Gillee
          still playing with name...

          "If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off...."

          "Your village called, their idiot's missing..."