Re: New Comer questions

  • chemistbb3
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2003
      *Ducking and rolling as the advice comes pouring in...*

      Do not worry about a time lime. Since you have attend a meeting for
      your Barony I would suggest that you check with them / their website
      to see if they have a Newcomers meeting. Attend that and there
      should be folks there to help you get on your feet. Look around and
      get a feel for what you want to do. See if there is a sewing guild
      (name may be different where you are) and get with them on garb
      patterns and where to get the best bargins. You can always check
      the "Links" section on the group's homepage as there are a lot of
      sites there on garb.

      William