Opinions?

  • chemistbb3
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2003
      I came across a set of three books (parts 1,2 & 3) titles "Arms and
      Armor, The Age of Chivalry" by Liliane and Fred Funcken. I'm looking
      for opinions as to how good / accurate they are. Some of it looks
      pretty good to me, but other parts seem to be a bit fanciful.

      William
    • chemistbb3
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2003
        Sorry, I got the title wrong the first time it is :

        "Arms and Uniforms, The Age of Chivalry"

        William