Ansteorran Coronation?

  • Steve Rourke
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2003
      So how many here are going to attempt to attend Coronation next week?

      Tiarna Domhnall Dubh O'Ruairc
      Central Regional Hospitaler
      Kingdom of Ansteorra

      ---
    • megrimulf <megrimulf@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2003
        I _may_ be there. I won't be sure until late next week.

        Lord Grímólfr Einarsson
        Wiesenfeuer, Ansteorra

        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Rourke"

      • Stephanie Atkinson <sgarza@cablelynx.com>