SCA

  • wambat13@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2002
      Message: 3
      Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 06:05:24 -0000
      From: "Axell
      Subject: SCA & Time Magazine
      (clipped from a e-group message)

      Well you'll never guess what I found out. My Girlfriend Gossamere was
      at the VA office and notice a Time magazine and flipping thru it she
      found and artical on SCA if you would like to see this artical its in
      the Dec 2nd 2002 issue of Time. I have read it and its pretty cool,
      its right after the Lord of the Rings Artical
    • Caius Livius Germanicus, KSCA <eq_german
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
        Here it is.

        http://www.time.com/time/covers/1101021202/amfantasy.html

        C. Livius Germanicus, KSCA