Re: Passing of Njall*schtick*

  • megrimulf <megrimulf@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2002
      My heart is heavy at new of the passing of Njall. But I am pleased
      to hear that he died well, and I look forward to one day fighting and
      feasting with him in Vallhala!

      ***Really, though, after initial thoughts such as "Betrayer!" and the
      like, I calmed down and realized we Norse can still take over the
      known world, even with one less on our side. *sigh*

      With tongue firmly in cheek, I remain,
      Lord Grímolfr Einarsson
      Still the Norseman ;)

      P.S. Have fun with your new persona, Jeff!

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "njal_tjorkilsson