New Member

  • appalachianaspen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2002
      Greetings everyone, I am Aspen. This is of course not my "birth
      name", but it will suffice for online purposes. :) I am 25 years old
      living in Kings Mountain, NC (seems I am parked right smack in the
      middle of the Atlantia Kingdom), I am married, and a college student
      about to graduate with my Associates of Science to transfer to the
      University within the next year and a half. I am majoring in Ecology
      to work with research and statistical data; in what yet, I have yet
      to truly decide. I am interested in Archery, and have seen since I
      was a child. I own a basic recurve and will be beginning this winter
      to work with my skills again. It has been many years since I picked
      up my bow and arrows, and I am wanting to become more skilled at
      this art. I also wish to participate within the SCA Archery target
      skills area more in my area. I used to visit with my friends back in
      AZ (where I grew up) when they went to practice on the U of A mall
      lawn, and I am still very good friends with one of the guys I met
      there to this day. He got me interested in the SCA, and I have made
      many friends since who are involved and active in the SCA as well. I
      figured it was about time to truly get down to the nitty gritty and
      see what it is all about for myself with true blue experience to
      guide my way.

      I remain fairly quiet on message boards until I have sometime to ask
      or say; but mainly here it will be to ask questions when I do
      post. :)

      I am glad to be here, and I look forward to learning much!

      Sincerely-
      Aspen